Teak Inlays

Sep 10, 2020
Beneteau Oceanis 361 Liberty Landing Marina
I have a 2001 Beneteau Oceanis 361. I am redoing my deck this winter (spider cracks, stanchions & lifelines, etc.). My Teak inlays are original and I am interested in replacing them as sanding is just not going well.

Does anyone have any experience purchasing pre-cut teak inlays for an older (circa 2001) Beneteau from Beneteau Spare Parts or otherwise (I thought I saw a post on here of someone that did, but I cannot find it)?

Thank you all in advance!

Oct 29, 2006
Beneteau 381 Olympia, WA
We did that on our previous Bene, a 361 in fact. This was 10 years ago but we found it in parts, ordered a full set and started experimenting with installation. Since it's so long ago I don't know what they can and can't do now.

If you do get hold of it we installed it with teakdecking systems product and used washers and screws instead of vacuum bagging and "put weights on it"

Last I heard it's till holding up

NYSail

Jan 6, 2006
Beneteau 423 Mt. Sinai, NY
Beneteau spare parts "Did" sell the sets of teak panels.... at least for my boat (2005 423), however they are not selling them last I checked due to supply chain issues. Have also heard of people making custom panels themselves and then there is the option of fake teak. Would love to see what it looks like when removing. I hear the teak is on a thin plywood panel. Please post pictures of your upgrade.

Greg