tapatalk

jbinbi

Apr 17, 2013
hunter 33 MA
I read most of my forums on my phone using tapatalk. I can't find this forum via it, nor when i search the forum for tapatalk, I find nothing.

I know that forum must use tapatalk SW to make it available.

Is this something you are looking at? thanks.

jbinbi

Apr 17, 2013
hunter 33 MA
looks fantastic! thanks. Sorry, I didn't know you were on this when i posted, when I searched it did not come up, but rather than looking for sailboatowners, i just put in sailboat and you were there.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Well, we weren't on it. I just set it up last night, it was very easy. :) I've never used the app before and it doesn't look like it has much in the way of controls and menus, so I'm not sure all posts are accessible. It's showing kind of an odd sort of posts.

So far I like our own app better, but that could be my lack of experience with tapatalk.

jbinbi

Apr 17, 2013
hunter 33 MA
Ok. still learning about this site. did not know that there is a mobile app for the site. when i type in sailboat or sailboat owner into the google play store I see nothing, can you give me what to search for?

I don't care if it is tapatalk, but I find I read most of my forums on either my phone or my tablet and doing that through the browser on those devices too painful...

One of my other forums gave up tapatalk and have nothing else for mobile and I find that I just don't read that forum as much.

BTW, thanks for setting it up last night, glad it was easy. And appreciate the quick feedback.

Sep 15, 2009
S2 9.2a Fairhope Al
i know there is a SBO app for iphone i dont think the app you are talking about will work on the iphone correct me if i am wrong

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Search on "sailboat discussion forum" and we'll come right up. Runs on Ios and Droid.