Tampa Boat Show postponed

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
MarineMax Vacations Family,

The safety of our customers and team members is our number one priority. In order to prepare for the incoming Hurricane Irma, the Tampa Boat Show has been rescheduled to October 13 - 15, 2017.

Thank you for your understanding, and you can still join us at the Wilmington Boat Show in North Carolina, September 8 - 10, and the Newport International Boat Show in Rhode Island, September 14 - 17. We'll be pleased to welcome you and share the charter experience and special offers on charter vacations and charter ownership at these shows.

If you have any questions, please give us a call at The MarineMax Vacations Team

May 27, 2004
Hunter 30_74-83 Ponce Inlet FL
Now Kermie,
If the WX just quadrapled yur werk schudele,yu'd meke a fw tipos two!
OH GOD, Not another Hurricane???
I just finally got my check from GEICO for Matthew last month!!!

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Now Kermie,
If the WX just quadrapled yur werk schudele,yu'd meke a fw tipos two!
OH GOD, Not another Hurricane???
I just finally got my check from GEICO for Matthew last month!!!
Not to worry. Ron and I are "like this." I call him once a year whether he wants to hear from me or not. I *never* posrpone the call.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
Actually, I'm on vacation. Even the pineapple upside down cake has rum in it. I did not find a way to correct the subject line. Is there a way?

Gunni

Mar 16, 2010
Beneteau 411 Oceanis Annapolis
Wilmington Boat Show in North Carolina, September 8 - 10
Apparently the boat show weather prognosticators have given up on the H.Irma Atlantic coast track! Data point noted.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Actually, I'm on vacation. Even the pineapple upside down cake has rum in it. I did not find a way to correct the subject line. Is there a way?
Go to the thread title. Click thread tools, then edit. No wait! Don't! I like it the way it is. Please posrpone changing it!!!!

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
I got this email today as a former attendee:

Dear Tampa Boat Show Attendee,

Out of an abundance of caution, we have postponed the 2017 Progressive® Insurance Tampa Boat Show® to October 13–15, 2017 due to Hurricane Irma.

All tickets purchased for September 8–10, 2017 will be honored. If you purchased tickets and would like a refund, please send an email to Debbie Harewood at dharewood@nmma.org with "Tampa Ticket Refund" as the subject.

Thank you and we apologize for any inconvenience. We look forward to seeing you October 13–15, 2017.

The Progressive Insurance Tampa Boat Show Team