talk with a 22 owner anyone interested?

• Thread starter Renee Lamontagne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Renee Lamontagne

I would like to connect with another 22 owner. Anyone have time for a piece of mail once in a while?

M

Michael Andersen

Connecting with another 22 owner

Hello Renee, I have a C-22 in Chula Vista California. It is a 1966 full keel version with a one off or custom interior made from the factory in 1966. I can be reached at the Columbia Yacht owners site along with other 22 owners at columbia-list@sailnet.net or columbiasailingyachts@yahoogroups.com. Both of these lists have a great bunch of people to talk with who can offer a great amount of help.

R

Renee Lamontagne

Thank You

thank you for the avenues given to get info. and chat. I first and foremost need to buy a main. any suggestions? I have a 1969. Renee

C

Chris

Possible Colombia owner

I may be buying a Colombia 23 this week. It has been living on a trailer for a long time, but has fresh bottom paint, new sail, and looks fairly clean. It has not been re-assembled since the paint jod acout a year ago. I came across the deal from a freind who owns the paint shop where it was painted. I guess it's a project that the owner got tired of. I don't know much other than it is a fixed keel boat. It appears that Colombia is no more and I am somewht concerned about replacement parts.

S

Steve Souther

Getting a C22 Friday

I just bought a C22. It's been torn down for a refurbish and has weathered two Kansas winters, letting both snow and rain inside. I plan to bring it home Friday. Oh, what excitement! It's going inside where its warm, and hopefully will get dressed properly for a launching in May. The name, Reni B will grace the newly painted transom, and Lake Cheney will be her new port. I hope to fair the keel, fabricate new port lights from tinted plexiglass, fashion a new tiller and fitting, re-work both sheet winches and brush on $33 a quart poly paint. My address is stevesouther@hotmail.com I'd like to be in on the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.