Talk About Superyachts.

Jun 7, 2016
Catalina C30 Warwick, RI
We love to criticize billionaires becuase we the think we would not be the same way but are we sure?
Oh I am sure I would get stupid with spending on certain indulgences, you know mansions, private islands, planes, helicopters, elaborate underground bunkers for EOTW, (you know the usual run of the mill stuff:biggrin:) and I might even from time to time charter a super yacht that I can land my helicopter on just for giggles, but when I want to get away and sail I want to get AWAY from everyone, hired help included.

But I see your point though and I could be wrong, at the risk of not wanting to post incorrect or misleading info and be chastised on the forum I am setting up a Go Fund Me Page so that I can provide the most scientific answer to this question. You are welcome for my sacrifice towards this great cause!

Now accepting Donations:thumbup: Remember it's for the science people.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I would definately spend every cent that came my way. I'd more likely spend it in even more absurd ways. Underwater aquaculture research stations (for the security of humanity's future), massive clean energy storage facilities in the middle of the ocean (to help save the Earth), high-tech space stations (to further humanity's progress), and a 50' sailboat (for purely selfish reasons :beer:).
Although, since I could afford it, a square rigged pirate ship with crew would be cool.

-Will (Dragonfly)