Swing keel vs Dagger ?

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Our hearts could only fly higher for you if pictures were to soon follow. Congratulations.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
now where to find all the best mods?
If you go to the Macgregorowners.com site you can find a page of owner mods but the grand-daddy of Mac-mods is @Sumner. So s search on this forum for a post by sumner.... and at the bottom of all of his posts (under the signature tag) are a bunch of links. Check those out.

• Helpful
Apr 14, 2021
MacGregor 26D Mobile
I did find Sumners page and WOW. So many useful ideas. I can hardly wait to get started. But I want to do thinks right so I am going to go a little bit at a time. Woke up after 4hrs of sleep with a massive headache. I was up for 24hrs, driving for 16 of those and 1100 miles round trip. Im a bit wore out but hope to get her set up today and maybe washed up a bit. We'll see what happens..

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
I’m very happy for you. That is a great boat for gunkholling. You should bE able to build a lot of great memories with the family.

You should plan a week at lake Martin ... hundreds of little islands to explore and camp on. If you go that way let me know... I can give you names of some fun sailors and a good marina to make home base.