swim ladders

Jim

May 21, 2007
Catalina 36 MK II NJ
I am looking to buy a swim ladder for vegabond. Does anyone have any suggestions on a brand or a source for an appropriate swing down stainless steel stern mounted ladder?

Thanks
Jim
1870 Wickford RI

Oct 30, 2019
Jim

I have an original swim ladder from my Albin Vega 3283 which I have removed as I have fitted a wind vane. I live in Largs Scotland UK. Yours if yo want it.

David Wisdish

Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2013 1:29 AM
To: AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AlbinVega] swim ladders

I am looking to buy a swim ladder for vegabond. Does anyone have any suggestions on a brand or a source for an appropriate swing down stainless steel stern mounted ladder?

Thanks
Jim
1870 Wickford RI

Oct 30, 2019
Hi

I have installed mid-ship cleats on my Albin Vega and have a telescopic boarding ladder to which I have added a wooden plate with keyhole cut in it to fit over the cleat. The ladder then hangs over the side of the boat amidships clear of the hull and permits easy boarding from the dinghy or for man overboard recovery.

Regards

David Wisdish
V3283 Ponteneur

Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2013 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: [AlbinVega] swim ladders

Yes, where do you have a ladder if you mount a wind vane?

Sent from my iPad

Dec 2, 2000
Hello David,
Thank you for the generous offer but, being in the USA the logistics and costs would be too great.

Thanks,
Jim

Oct 30, 2019
Hi Jim

Thanks for the reply. I hope you find one on the other side of the pond.

David

Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 5:34 AM
Subject: [AlbinVega] Re: swim ladders

Hello David,
Thank you for the generous offer but, being in the USA the logistics and costs would be too great.

Thanks,
Jim