Surveyor in Annapolis Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

Just reached a deal on purchasing Cat's Paw, a 2001 Bavaria 40 CC out of Rock Hall, MD. Looking for a surveyor in the Annapolis area, who is fully certified. Any recommedations?

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
Call ABYC

They're on Solomons Island Rd in Edgewater MD (just south of Annapolis). 410-956-1050. They'll be able to refer you to the best surveyors, not only in the Annapolis area, but just about any place in the country.

W

Warren Milberg

Suveryor

I recommend Michael I. Previti. He's based in Solomons so he'll charge travel time to the boat. He's one of the few surveyors around here that will go aloft to look around at the masthead. He'll also go on a sea trial, too. He's at the expensive end of the surveyor continuum, but worth it, IMHO. Phone is 410-326-0866 or email: marine-surveyors@spectrumsciences.com

A

Andrew

David Manning

I used David Manning. He was a good guy, who understood my concerns and knew the dealers in annapolis. All in all, he found problems, was able to estimate cost of fix.. And from there I bought the boat.

Jun 7, 2004
Bavaria 36 Rock Hall, MD, USA
Congratulations on your purchase

After you've completed the deal, visit the owner's website - a growing community of Bavaria owners

T

Tom Hoppin

another vote for Previti

I second the referral to Mike Previti. My experience is that he is really good - I would use him as a selling owner looking to improve my boat for a fair value on sale, or as a buyer - he is even handed, complete, and tells you when he can't get at something buried.

A

Alex Zahl

Annapolis surveyor

Charley, I am a SAMS certified yacht surveyor, practicing out of Annapolis. I also happen to live aboard my Bavaria 47, so I know the boats well. If you're still looking for a surveyor, please contact me at 410/263-3388. Thanks and Merry Christmas! Alex Zahl Alpha Wolf Marine Services, LLC

J

John Aubin

Surveyor

Peter Hartoff Hartoff Marine Survey, LTD PO Box 3188 Annapolis, MD 21403 1800 438 2827

Status
Not open for further replies.