Sun Gypsy 2019 Cruise

Jan 5, 2017
Beneteau First 38 Lyall Harbour Saturna Island
getting ready.jpg The weather is getting better and the boat is ready. Seven days 'til the start of this years trip. We are so ready to get back out on the water!

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
Sorry I'll miss you, our paths may cross as I head to Roche. We should definitely get together upon your return. Safe journey, I know how hard you work to have real fun! :)

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Michael, it is an itch that needs to be scratched. Looking forward to your sharing of the voyage.

Do you have a direction? And Area of Interest?
John

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Have a safe and fun trip, Michael. Looking forward to pictures and reporting in, periodically.

Oct 22, 2014
Michael.. That looks like 365NM straight line. I suspect it will be about he same distance you did last year around Vancouver Island. Cool. You can not go in a straight line.

Jan 5, 2017
A little pre-trip trip today. Across Plumper Sound to take one of the cats to the vet. Cat is fine, everything on the boat worked. Another winters work and I didn't break anything. Ready to start our trip next Wednesday!! Life is good!

Oct 22, 2014
Michael if the gods permit and I can visit Saturna for the 1st of July is your slip open and available for someone below the 49th parallel?

Jan 5, 2017
John we give up our slip for the summer. I'm sure it stays open as there is never a boat there when we return. You would be much closer to all the action anchored in Winter Cove however as the ball field and park are right there.

Jan 5, 2017
Moved Sun Gypsy down to the government dock for final stores. All loaded up and ready to go!leaving home2.jpg saturna dock.jpg Arriving at the government dock. Weather was a little better than when Mahalo and crew where here in Feb. Tomorrow we'll take the tide up to Montague Harbour to visit friends.