STINKY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mike

another thing to try

in this months lats and atts there is a blurb about a microbial powder that Mr Bitchn used in his boat to kill the odor in his boat I am going to give this a shot when the weather warms up. cost of kit is about 23 bux at defender. later mike

J

James

What a Boat!

Same boat.same problem. We are charter members of a very special club! Everytime I walk past the cleaners at the store, I am reminded of my old 31! Sails nice but the smell! One thing I did do that seemed to work for a while is to put a 30/50 GPM pump or two in the sump and let them circulate the floor board deep wash solution around a few days. Just siting there does not loosen much. This cut the stuff of the bottom of the wood floor also. I did this several times. The water turned black after a few days. The next season the smell started comming back so that was it. It sold quick. I can get at almost every spot below the grid in my 336. No smell in this boat.

V

Vic Castleton

Where ?

To Bearsails, where exactly do you dump the slolution ? I have a bunch of other questions, perhaps yopu could email me directly ? vcastleton@shaw.ca.

Status
Not open for further replies.