Still No Photo in Photo Caption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2003
Hunter 260 winnipeg, Manitoba
I can get an image on the hunter owners site using Firefox but not Safari. It works for both though on the sailboatowners.com

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
OK, new software package for the captions

Ok , new software package for the caption contest. More basic, less fancy code and effects.

Let me know if it's still not visible.

ph.

SirWm

Sep 27, 2008
Macgregor 26S Evansville, IN
Phil...do they still keel haul troublesome sailors on this ship?:confused:

I access this site through MacgregoOwners.com. I have found that the problem I am having viewing the picture in the Photo Caption Contest (PCC) is somehow related to the page I am on when I try to access the PCC page. When I am on the "Home " page and then go to the "Resources" tab to get to the PCC page the photo displays well. When I am on the "New Posts" page and try to get to PCC by the "Resources" tab, I get NO pix. I also get NO pix on PCC when I try to get there from the "Owner's Directory - Search Owner Directory" page and "Resources - Downloads" page. If I try to get to PCC from "Resources - Glossary" or 'Resources - Resource Library" the pictures show like they are supposed to. These are just the ones I have tried and I would be glad to do more investigating if it would help. Does this help or am I destined for a swim with Davey Jones?:cry:

Keep in mind this is from a "dum' ol' construction worker" (electrician) that doesn't know beans about "code" or web design.:redface:

May 31, 2004
Catalina 28 Branford
Ok, I can see the photo when I follow the link provided by Phil, but it is still not visible when I go to the top of my control panel and try to access it through the Resources tab. On top of that, I don't even get all of the same captions.

SirWm

Sep 27, 2008
Macgregor 26S Evansville, IN
I am now seeing the photo in the Photo Caption contest. What ever you did it seems to have cured the problem. :theman:Thanks Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.