Stern rails

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frank A.

I'm the new owner of an impecably maintained '92 Hunter 28. Am also a relatively new sailor and have suffered a minor slip "incident" (in flying I guess we'd call this 'hangar rash') to my starboard stern rail. I think I can get it straightened at a shop but my question is: Does anyone out there (aftermarket, etc) make a stern rail for this boat that incorporates the rail seats.???? I've seen these on the newer boats but I doubt those rails are adaptable because of difference in hull design. I'd certainly like to add more seating capacity to my cockpit and I think those seats would be great. Thanks in advance for any info.

C

CD

Stern seats

Check out Hunter Owners Emporium at this site. Stern seats for your model

C

CD

Stern seats

Check out Hunter Owners Emporium at this site. Stern seats for your model

J

John Murray

Stern Rail Seats H-28

I am the owner of a 92 H-28, and I puchased a pair of stern rail seats from the store on this website.It took more than a bit of figuring and some minor modifications, but I have them installed on the original stern rails which came with the boat and they work fine. The way I did it is a bit long winded, but I would be happy to respond to an E-mail for details.

J

John Murray

Stern Rail Seats H-28

I am the owner of a 92 H-28, and I puchased a pair of stern rail seats from the store on this website.It took more than a bit of figuring and some minor modifications, but I have them installed on the original stern rails which came with the boat and they work fine. The way I did it is a bit long winded, but I would be happy to respond to an E-mail for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.