Starting a new C&C Landfall 42 Thread/Forum

Nov 15, 2019
C&C Landfall 42 Genoa Bay, British Columbia
Hello sailors.. I am having trouble finding other Landfall 42 owners.. let's chat here. Anyone??

capta

Jun 4, 2009
Pearson 530 Admiralty Bay, Bequia SVG
I always though them interesting boats, though I've not sailed one. They seem to be getting rare. There's a German registered one down here that we see from time to time. Maybe one other in 9 years or so.
Hope you are enjoying yours.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Welcome @Canuck_BC there are a lot of sailors here. Not sure if there are specific Landfall 42 owners.
I see your beautiful boat and mine share a few similarities. We both were designed about the same period and we have sister Perkins engines in original design. Our drafts are within 6 inches and we are both in the beautiful Pacific NW.

I would encourage you join the Pacific NW Cruise forum group on the site. It is where we get to talk about the sailing of the Salish Sea outside of the lustful eyes of so many envious sailors. ( I know that will get a few Guffaws).

While we have different makes there is often much we can share and solve issues that may come up with your new to you boat.

You will find that we all like pictures. So share one of your boat. C&C made some great sailboats.

Nov 15, 2019
C&C Landfall 42 Genoa Bay, British Columbia
I always though them interesting boats, though I've not sailed one. They seem to be getting rare. There's a German registered one down here that we see from time to time. Maybe one other in 9 years or so.
Hope you are enjoying yours.
yes I love it. being an old boat though it has been a lot of work. I was hoping to meet other 42 owners to trade and such

Ted

Jan 26, 2005
C&C 110 Bay Shore, Long Island, NY
You might try joining the C&C discussion list at cncphotoalbum.com site. There are many C&C owners there and you may have better luck connecting with Landfall 42 owners.

Apr 8, 2010
Ericson Yachts Olson 34 28400 Portland OR
Nice boat! Your pix are great. Add more to you album here anytime you want!
:)
(Cannot help you regarding that particular model, but a friend at our YC bought a C&C Landfall 35 last year, and it has a nice cruising layout.)

We visited Genoa Bay a few years ago, and really liked the marina and the locale.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Thanks @FastOlson for indicating the pictures are in the album. I need to look there more often.

@Canuck_BC Boat looks great. Love the image in front of the waterfall. Looks like you have the needed stern tie 200 meter reel of line for the BC coast. Clean bottom. Nice images.