Standing rigging - 1989, 37 Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

William Niessen

In October I purchased a 37 Legend and had it shipped from Annapolis to Ohio, when the yard prepped the boat for shipment they completely stripped the mast of all standing rigging. I have only a 35.5 in the area to look at for correct set up of the standing rigging so I would like any comment or verification on the following: Upper shroud is threaded through both spreaders in the aft hole location and terminates in the aft chain plate hole. The center shroud starts in the forward hole of the top spreader base and threads through the forward hole of the lower spreader, terminating in the forward chain plate hole. The lower shroud starts in the Aft hole of the lower spreader base and terminates in the center hole of the chain plate. Does anyone know where new spreader boots can be obtained. Thanks for information or comment on the set up of this rigging.

D

Del Wiese

also have an 89 Legend 37

If I can help with details let me know. I am listed in the owner's directory. Don't know of source for boots, although Hunter factory gave me the details of rigging dimensions, lengths and end fittings.

Status
Not open for further replies.