Spreader Identification

Nov 17, 2018
MacGregor Venture 2-24 Rifle, CO
Not sure if this is the place to post but I'll give it a shot. In short I just need help Identifying a spreader attachment bracket.

I'm looking for a replacement for a spreader attachment bracket which is broken and I'm having trouble identifying the part.

The mast and accompanying spreaders are on a 76 Venture 21 but I'm fairly certain i(99.9%) t is not an OEM set up/arrangement.

Worth mentioning is that this particular mast has upper and lower spreaders, the mast profile is oval.

Thanks!

~BG~

Attachments

Nov 17, 2018
Have you tried talking to Blue Water Yachts? They might be able to help.

Tedd
I have not as it is nothing like what they stock for the MacGregor and Venture models; however, there would be nothing to lose in shooting them an email.

Good idea, thanks for the response Tedd!

~BG~

Nov 17, 2018
If you can't determine the mast maker your best bet is to try to identify the size and profile of the spreaders and/or mast then try to match them in the Rigrite catalog. Here's a typical page for Spartan with the spreader bases towards bottom of page, in the main catalog check the spreaders until you find a match.
Spartan SP-512 3.75" Airfoil Spreader Section
Spars Main Page

Thanks, I have spent a lot of time combing through their website looking for matches. So far no luck.

~BG~