Special Sale--Signed copy of my book available now!

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
Sbo.com has signed copies of my book (see link in my signature below) on sale now for a great price! Order it from sbo.com...they send me the purchase order, I sign--and can even personalize it if you specify what you want me to say--and mail it.

The title "Get Rid of Boat Odors" (my publisher's idea) is a bit misleading...'cuz although it does deal with every source of odor on a boat and how to cure, or better yet PREVENT 'em, it's actually a comprehensive "marine toilets and sanitation systems 101" manual that explains the laws, describes all the types of systems and how they work, and will help you learn how to operate and maintain your system to prevent 99% of problems instead of having to cure 'em. 'Cuz you get to do any preventive maintenance on your terms when it's convenient...the need to cure a problem never happens when it is!

This will only be available for a limited time! I'm mailing them First Class postage, so If you order in time for me to mail it by Monday, there's a good chance it'll arrive before Christmas.

--Peggie

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Does your book apply to me, Crazy Dave. It has been a long time younng lady since we had lunch. Merry Christmas.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
@DArcy and @rgranger think outside the Christmas wrapped boxes.
You could wrap and regift the partially used books to a needy deprived sailor with a boat odor.

Then you could buy a personally engraved, brand new coffee/Nav table book to display and wow the guests on your sweet smelling boat.