Source new 1 1/2" Ell and pipe

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Plumbing fitment always gets the better of me. OD, ID, thread pattern, etc. I'm hoping someone knows what part(s) I need for my new project. This off season, I am replacing any PVC connecting to my thru-valves with approved Forespar 93 series (?) Marelon, starting with this sanitation line. It slowly seeps into the bilge when the valve is open. The threads are rough which is probably why it leaks. The PVC ell reads "1 1/2". The hose end appears to reduced down. I calipered the pipe sticking out and the OD is 1 1/2" which mates with the hose ID.
Any suggestions on what and where to order? The buildup needs to be close in length so the hose still reaches over the pipe section. I shot a pic of the valve too in case these numbers are relevant. It looks like "600 WOG". Thanks for the help!

20201106_183811_resized.jpg20201106_140150_resized.jpg

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Didn't find a plastic fitting. Went with this Groco bronze ell. It has a proper barbed end too. I hope my hose is long enough.

Oct 10, 2019
Signet 20 0 Ithaca
It's called a street elbow, I always think of loose women when the name comes up. The 1 1/2" callout is a nominal size, kinda like a 2x4 isn't 2 x 4. Call your local plumbing supply house, they'll set you straight, and sell you some pipe tape to stop the leaking...