Sorry been missing for this group

Nov 2, 2008
Beneteau 331 Chicago (DuSable)
Chicago winters tend to shut down the part of my brain that log's onto this group. Just logged in for a question and see that Beneteau is shutting this group down? Confusing as there seems to be recent post. Anyway can I get a Cliff Note update on the status?

Thanks in advance.

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
Chicago winters tend to shut down the part of my brain that log's onto this group. Just logged in for a question and see that Beneteau is shutting this group down? Confusing as there seems to be recent post. Anyway can I get a Cliff Note update on the status?

Thanks in advance.
My understanding is that the the “Ask a Beneteau Owner” forum will continue to operate basically unchanged. The difference is that it will be hosted under the sailboatowners.com umbrella rather than its own Beneteauowners.com domain.

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
Anyway can I get a Cliff Note update on the status?
I really haven't noticed any changes. I usually monitor and post in "Ask all Sailors" and I believe that most members do the same. Most of the components used in the manufacturing boats are universal; therefore, most of us have similar problems & similar solutions.