Some help please.

Apr 8, 2020
Rhodes Rhodes 22 Driveway.
Can anyone provide me a link to this elusive free classified ad section of the site? I’ve gotten reprimanded twice now for not posting my boat for sale in the appropriate area. I have tried numerous times to post in the classifieds here only to keep coming to a payment prompt. Please advise. I should not have to pay to post a boat that a fellow forum comrade here would benefit from.

Sep 22, 2018
Hunter 216 Kingston
Can anyone provide me a link to this elusive free classified ad section of the site? I’ve gotten reprimanded twice now for not posting my boat for sale in the appropriate area. I have tried numerous times to post in the classifieds here only to keep coming to a payment prompt. Please advise. I should not have to pay to post a boat that a fellow forum comrade here would benefit from.
I don’t believe there is any “free” area.

I can point you to the terms of use which clearly state you can’t post items for sale.

I just looked at the ad section and SBO charges <$5 a month for an ad. Doesn’t sound onerous to me!

Apr 8, 2020
Rhodes Rhodes 22 Driveway.
So the robo-bot is going around providing false accusations and claims as to being able to post ads here for free! Wow. Guess you can’t trust the powers to be. False advertising and the providing of false information is a criminal offense. Someone should arrest that bot. And as for placing an ad for $5 being onerous, not at all. Preposterous, yes indeed! Who TF wants to pay 5 dollars for an ad when there are hundreds more highly trafficked sites that dwarf SBO!

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
HudsonValleySailor, I can appreciate your frustration, but the rules are more than clear about selling on this right. The warning not to post items for sale is written in the blank text box for everyone to read before they ever post a thing. I know SBO is serious about this policy and would say if you recieved two warning without being banned, you got very lucky.
It is a shame you can't appreciate that.

-Will (Dragonfly)