Sold my boat....

Dec 1, 1999
Hunter 28.5 Chesapeake Bay
So....I've sold my boat. Boo hoo. I'm looking to find other mid-Chesapeake Bay sailboat owners in the Annapolis/South River/Galesville/Deale/Solomons corridor who would like an experienced hand to day sail with them once in a while on weekdays. I'll provide the beverage of your choice and witty repartee. If interested, PM me and we'll go from there.

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Good plan.:thumbup:
My good friend says..."Invite me and daughter and I will pay for fuel and food!"
I remarked, not necessary.
He said...
"Oh yes it is, that is the cheapest way to enjoy a boat! Plus we get invited back."
Jim...

Feb 10, 2004
Hunter 40.5 Warwick, RI
We all have this day coming. Please stay and contribute to SBO. We enjoy your knowledge.

Jan 27, 2008
ODay 35 Beaufort, NC
Accepting payment in the form of fuel, food, and beverages may make you a charter boat captain and require you to have at least a six pack license.

Jan 4, 2006
Hunter 310 West Vancouver, B.C.
I'm looking to find other mid-Chesapeake Bay sailboat owners
Not quite in your neighbourhood but for that reason I'll let you omit the beverage of choice and only supply your witty repartee. I've always enjoyed your posts and would consider it an honour and privilege if you would join us.

C'mon, what could be better than running around, looking for wind on the wet coast in the middle of summer. As they say "the most beautiful place in the world, on both days it doesn't rain".

DSC_1967R.jpg

Sep 15, 2013
Catalina 270 Baltimore
I do not know if Baltimore Harbor is mid Chesapeake but I am always looking for an experienced sailor to help me take advantage of a blustery day. You would be most welcome. PM me if interested.

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
I'm not in MD, but anytime you are in the Tampa area I'd be honored to have you aboard as well. Glad you will keep contributing here.

Oct 6, 2007
Hunter H30 1982 Chicago IL
Good plan. As one of my frequent guest/crew members says, "it's great to have friends with boats". Please continue sharing your knowledge on the forum.