sleep over

Dec 7, 2012
Kittiwake 23, Irwin 43 .. Indianapolis / indianatown, fl
hello all

I arrived in Portsmouth about 9 pm last night, and found my new-to-me sailboat.. she was parked where I was told.. my youngest son (Ray), my dog (tigress) and me were exhausted from 13 hours of driving to get there.. I slept better than I ever did at home.. my son said he didn't sleep to good.. but then he slept most of the way while I was driving.. I think tonight he will sleep much better, he spent most of the day sitting up at the club house on the patio, on the internet on his laptop.. I spent most of the day cleaning, unpacking, working on my boat..

kids and their electronics.... what did we do without all this when I was a kid ???????? .. I have been all over my boat today... she is wonderful, beautiful, and all mine...

I need to do some work to her... needs a new halyard for the main sail, I need to attach slides to the mainsail I bought (it has slugs), install a new instrument panel for the diesel motor, need to buy and install a stove top, need a new water pump installed, I need 2 more batteries for the main cabin battery bank, a new coax cable installed to the antenna and radio, brackets for the marine radio to mount it with, and a few other things...

but she is my boat and I love her... she is beautiful, wonderful, and all mine..

more to come with time as I change or add things to her...

sincerely
Jess

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 37 C sloop Punta Gorda FL
Congrats,! Enjoy! Holler if you need advice. Spend slowly after need is
Established.

Dec 7, 2012
Kittiwake 23, Irwin 43 .. Indianapolis / indianatown, fl
Congrats,! Enjoy! Holler if you need advice. Spend slowly after need is
Established.
hello

hoping in a few months to be in florida... trying to transfer with in the company I work for to the tampa area.... contacted a few marinas in the area... I will be bringing my boats down there soon...

sincerely
Jess