Site still working?

Apr 12, 2016
" There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume."

May 30, 2006
That was Outer Limits.
But he ad libbed at the end there.

And yes, we are at the beginning of where Orwells prophecies start to constrict.
I am terrified on a daily basis.

Sep 13, 2002
"Not Orwell but he seems to making a come-back. "Indeed, here\'s Barnhill, where George Orwell wrote 1984 .. but I can\'t comprehend how such an idyllic setting could engender concepts like Doublespeak, or anticipate a dystopian world where a world \'leader\' could suggest that "What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening".BTW completely on topic, as photos were taken from a Vega :) Alisdair

Oct 15, 2015
Outer Limits! Gotcha... Anyway, about the grid issue I posted, anybody else have experience with drying out on a single beam?

Oct 19, 2019
Albin Vega Anacortes
Way too tippy to balance.. How about this. Get a ten foot 12 x 12. Nail a 2 x 12 each side half lapped with 5" above the beam to make a trough. Chain the beam down to two of the built in supports spaced correctly from the wall. What could go wrong?

May 30, 2006
Yes. God bless Ayn Rand.
Think.. google has cashed the whole internet in its storage facilities.
There are personal folders that collect all data on each of you. All your texts, all your emails, all of your purchases. What websites you visit and how long you read each article. What time you wake up. What time you go to bed. With this, they have a 95% confidence on who you voted for....
Watch how they are destroying big people now. How long before they can start focusing on destroying little people?

Jan 28, 2001
#ygrps-yiv-1915446529 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}

In today's world that depends on your perspective. John Galt is your best friend, or your worst enemy.

From: AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com on behalf of gene_neill@... [AlbinVega] AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 7:05 PM
To: AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AlbinVega] Re: Site still working?

This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com)

Add cleanup rule |
More info

Who is John Galt?

Jan 28, 2001
#ygrps-yiv-600435787 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}

Google is scary, They probably think I'm a trumpster from some of the blogs I follow. Let them think what they want. I'll just say I think the Secret Service is doing a fine job as there have been no assassination attempts (that we have heard about) yet. In
the nest election I'm going to write in Hank Rearden. Walt

From: AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com on behalf of groundhog groundhogyh@... [AlbinVega] AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: [AlbinVega] Re: Site still working?

Yes. God bless Ayn Rand.
Think.. google has cashed the whole internet in its storage facilities.
There are personal folders that collect all data on each of you. All your texts, all your emails, all of your purchases. What websites you visit and how long you read each article. What time you wake up. What time you go to bed. With this, they have a 95% confidence
on who you voted for....
Watch how they are destroying big people now. How long before they can start focusing on destroying little people?

Aug 3, 2005
You still vote? Don’t be a sheeple. And I wouldn’t head outside too much if I were you, as the satellites have their radiation beams that give us cancer. Have you lined your vega with foil? Titanium works best but aluminium is sufficient. Stops the mind control waves that Google/Facebook/FSB send from iPhones. 

Jan 28, 2001
#ygrps-yiv-645442441 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}

Do you know my brother? He is absolutely convinced that the fires in California and Oregon have been caused by particle beams or something similar. As Samuel Clemens AKA Mark Twain once said about voting, "If it counted they wouldn\'t let us do it." I\'m  reminded
of a song, I get high (office) with a little help from my (Russian) friends. But what do I know?

From: AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Tom Rutter tom.rutter@... [AlbinVega] <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: [AlbinVega] Re: Site still working?

This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com)

Add cleanup rule |
More info

You still vote? Don’t be a sheeple. And I wouldn’t head outside too much if I were you, as the satellites have their radiation beams that give us cancer. Have you lined your vega with foil? Titanium works best but aluminium
is sufficient. Stops the mind control waves that Google/Facebook/FSB send from iPhones. 

On 17 Aug 2018, at 17:33, walt judy brown allore
bestvega@... [AlbinVega] <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com> wrote: