Sirius 21 owners manual

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Owners manuals weren’t available back in 1979, only a brochure

May I suggest you ask specific questions along with pictures for responses

Feb 9, 2023
Sirius 21 Seneca
I did not know there is no owners manual. So how about a brochure for a 1979 Sirius 21. I am new to sailing, in fact I have never even been on a sailboat only power boats. So I am trying to learn the proper names of all the parts of the boat, I believe I purchased a good boat to learn on. I know the boat itself is in good shape.

Attachments

Mar 2, 2019
Oday 25 Milwaukee
Welcome , I also took the plunge head first . The folks here have been excellant helping me get started almost 20 years ago .
For the most part sailboats are fairly similar . There are quite a few resources here .
The more specific you are ,when you ask for help the better the answers will be .

tonyr

Sep 10, 2009
McGruer & Vandestadt Sirius 21 465 Kawarthas
Hi Mark, I uploaded the owners manual I got with my 1984 Sirius 21. This manual did not originally come with my boat because the notes on the front cover (sorry for the messy notes, not mine) refer to sail #461, but my boat has sail #465.

Inside the front cover it does say "First Printing April 1978", so I think this will be a good read for you.

You can find the manual at "Owner Resources" then "General Downloads".

Enjoy

Tony
Sirius 21, #465, ynotsail

Feb 9, 2023
Sirius 21 Seneca
Hi Mark, I uploaded the owners manual I got with my 1984 Sirius 21. This manual did not originally come with my boat because the notes on the front cover (sorry for the messy notes, not mine) refer to sail #461, but my boat has sail #465.

Inside the front cover it does say "First Printing April 1978", so I think this will be a good read for you.

You can find the manual at "Owner Resources" then "General Downloads".

Enjoy

Tony
Sirius 21, #465, ynotsail
Tonya
My email is mfroats66@gmail.com. could you send me a copy of the manual. I can't figure out how to get to "owners resources "