Sirius 21 Mast standoff ends

Aug 13, 2020
Sirius 21 mass
I just purchased a Sirius 21 and found the plastic stay holder in the end of one of the Mast standoffs is broken. Is there a supply house where these can be purchased as a generic version or should I just make one?

FDL S2

Jun 29, 2014
S2 7.3 Fond du Lac
The "mast standoffs" are called spreaders.

This forum is attached to a store-Sailboat Owners. Look at the Parts section in the menu at the top of the page and you will find the parts you are looking for-they are called "spreader boots".

• Helpful

FDL S2

Jun 29, 2014
S2 7.3 Fond du Lac
thank you so much..but are these boots just covers for the part I need?
Yes, they are covers for the part pictured. I believe that part is called a spreader end. Search the store here for it and if you can't find what you need call them-they will get you set up.

Aug 13, 2020
Sirius 21 mass
I decided to make my own.. i know someone with a lathe . should be able to make a couple in less tham half an hour.
20200815_175326_resized.jpg
Amazon has a 1" dia rod of nylon 12" long for $13. these pcs are 1" dia for the cap and the part that slides into the spreader is .85" x 1"

Aug 13, 2020
Sirius 21 mass
so i tried both people i know with lathes and not one got back to me....soooo...facebook market place here i come...found me a bench lather made my own...$400 with all the trimmings...havent run a lathe in quite a few years..new pc took about 4o min

Attachments