Does anybody here have any experience handling a spinnaker single- handed?
I'm trying to set my boat up for Single-handed cruising. And I'd like to hear from experience.
My present plan is to build a top down roller furling system. Mounted to a bow sprit.
My Spinnaker is Symmetrical, but my plan is to fly it like an Asymmetrical. I know it won't be as efficient, but I'm not racing. I may modify or build a new one later after the rest of the system is sorted.
I'm trying to set my boat up for Single-handed cruising. And I'd like to hear from experience.
My present plan is to build a top down roller furling system. Mounted to a bow sprit.
My Spinnaker is Symmetrical, but my plan is to fly it like an Asymmetrical. I know it won't be as efficient, but I'm not racing. I may modify or build a new one later after the rest of the system is sorted.
