Shroud Size

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Walt Remele

Our 361 is hard at work out of Totola and all of the manuals, etc., are onboard. Would any of you be kind enough to look up and pass on the standing rigging wire size? Of most interest is the wire size of the shrouds. Many thanks in advance. Walt J Shammah

C

Charlie Gruetzner

361 Rigging

If you can give me a couple of days I can get down to my boat and get the manuals out of it. It is already out of the water and closed up for the winter but I will see what I can do. Have you tried calling Beneteau as a possible solution?

W

Walt Remele

Charlie.....

............if it's a big deal to get to the manual, don't worry about! Next step is to give Beneteau a call. Thanks, Walt J Shammah

J

John W

Rigging sizes.

I am shopping for a beneteau 361 so was able to get the info you require from my dealer Anchor Yachts. Forestay1x19 9/32". Babystay " " 3/16". Backstays" " 1/4" . Cap shrd " " 9/32". Lower cap" " 5/16". Aft Low shd " 9/32". Inter shd " 3/16". Hope this is of help I have all the other rigging specs if needed. How do you Like yourboat is in charter work? How does it perform against other make 36-40 footer? How is itin a sea way and how close winded? Any problems with the boat? JohnW

Status
Not open for further replies.