shades for 29.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I am told that there is someone in Bristol Rhode Island that sell shade kits for Hunter's. Does anyone have any information?

A

Alex

Ask Hunter

I have a set originaly installed as a factory option on my 29,5 , in 1994. Don't know the brand but they are fine , altough not 'heavy duty'.I suppose Hunter might have the data.

R

Russ garecht

Shades?

We got the shade kit ($400+) with our 1996 29.5 and they are junk!!!! We will be going down to the boat next weekend and if I remember I will get the brand name off the shades. I would really recommend that you not buy accordian shades that pull up. They lose their shape so they look like s--t. I finally cut aluminum and foam insulation and put it in the windows to keep the sun out. Russ Her Diamond Ring

P

Pete

ship shades

Ship Shades by Darnell Sesign 280 Ocean ave Marblehead Ma.01945 1 800 866 1948 1 781 639 1732

R

Robert Gillan

OME Shades

Agreed!! The original hunter shades leave a lot to be desired. The elastic ties have a short life and the shades then sag. Read ineffective. West Marine sells them$$. Or make them yourself with home materials easily available at hardware stores, Home Depot etc. Bob Gillan; SV Far Bugle

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
coming soon to a site near you

Bly's got a line on some replacement shades that are supposed to be pretty good... we've also got the kind Hunter is using on the new boats (the shutter style) that mount direct to the port and does not hang down and get dusty (one of my pet peeves). I believe we're waiting on measuring instructions from the manufacturer; I'll check with her Monday. ph.

Status
Not open for further replies.