Seeking a Harken 140 Lead Block with Cam Cleat

Sep 22, 2021
Hunter 41AC 0 Portland, OR
On my 2007 Hunter 41AC, there is a Harken #140 lead block with cam cleat on either side of the arch for securing the traveler lines. These have 40mm blocks. I want to add another of these on the arch frame for the furler line. Harken no longer makes this lead block with a stainless frame. Rather, they now make the Carb-Cam series and the 40mm block version (#2156) seems to have the same working load specs as the stainless frame design. However, I would prefer to install the stainless frame version, if I can find one, just because it will look better near the original ones.

I checked the consignment rooms at the local chandlery and didn't find one. I've also searched eBay, FaceBook Marketplace and CraigsList with no luck. If anyone knows where I might purchase a Harken #140, used or new old stock, I'd like to hear of it.

The first photo is of the Harken 140 on my boat and the second is the Harken 2156.

Harken_140.jpg

Harken_2156.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2008
Alden 50 Sarasota, Florida
Presuming you don’t have any luck, I know Harken will custom make one for you in SS. It won’t be cheap but it all depends on how badly you want matched set.