Hello
I need some parts for a SeaSprite 23 I’m restoring.
I need a tiller and port lights
And does anyone know if the triangle piece at the top of the mast not sure what it is called is actually needed ? I personally do not see why it is there and it seems to me all it really does is affect how the heal sail is trimmed
I need some parts for a SeaSprite 23 I’m restoring.
I need a tiller and port lights
And does anyone know if the triangle piece at the top of the mast not sure what it is called is actually needed ? I personally do not see why it is there and it seems to me all it really does is affect how the heal sail is trimmed
Attachments
-
441.1 KB Views: 192
-
412.5 KB Views: 198
-
371.9 KB Views: 178
-
437.8 KB Views: 173
-
456.8 KB Views: 211
-
502 KB Views: 176
-
787.5 KB Views: 184
-
591 KB Views: 162
-
971 KB Views: 183
-
667.7 KB Views: 185