Season's Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2004
C&C Frigate 36 St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to the best bunch of sailors on the internet! Peace and best wishes for a wonderful new year to you all!

Oct 1, 2012
Hunter 37 c Ventura
Thank You, Jim, and the same to you and your family. I'm not qualified to call myself a sailor yet, let's just say I've evolved from surfing the net. I very much appreciate that this website is devoted strictly and entirely to our beloved boats, but I also appreciate that- in these "politically correct" times- that we can still celebrate and honor Christmas.
Here's to a Great New Year! -Greg Olausen

May 2, 2011
Hunter 37 C Long Pond, NL
Greg Olausen said:
Thank You, Jim, and the same to you and your family. I'm not qualified to call myself a sailor yet, let's just say I've evolved from surfing the net. I very much appreciate that this website is devoted strictly and entirely to our beloved boats, but I also appreciate that- in these "politically correct" times- that we can still celebrate and honor Christmas.
Here's to a Great New Year! -Greg Olausen
To all:

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and great sailing in 2013. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum. The information is greatly appreciated.

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 37-cutter, '79 41 23' 30"N 82 33' 20"W--------Huron, OH
Looking forward to the new year. Might even get up to Nova Scotia with our hike club.
Moving "uptown" to a nice marina on Sandusky Bay. Planning a sail up to Lake Huron and the North Channel. Mostly it will be about sailing with friends. That starts in Florida in January. First big snow of the season started here at 1000. Time to head south.
Wishing the best for all of us in 2013!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.