SeaDeck Replacement - Hunter 45cc

Dec 14, 2017
Hunter 45CC Darwin, Northern Territory
Ahoy fellow Hunter Owners!
We have a 2007 45cc and are looking at replacing the Cockpit & decksteps SeaDeck. I guess my question is has anyone else done this? What product did you use, is there a template for these areas and has it lasted?? A local floor installer in Darwin has advised the SeaDeck product is not suitable for the tropics, however the Manufacturers product has lasted 10 years and this seems to be the general timeframe for most things yacht??
Any ideas are greatly appreciated!
Cheers
Trish
SV Misfits
Darwin

Dec 28, 2015
Laser, Hunter H30 Cherubini Tacoma
There are companies that cut it to the pattern you send them. It's really popular in the wakeboard boat market. May want to look there.

Bogart

Mar 13, 2018
Hunter 45CC Queensland
Ahoy Misfits. When you find a replacement, please let me know. One of the small panels on our transom just "disappeared" a couple of weeks ago and, on checking the other two panels, one was about to come free. Will be a Boatworks soon so will check out what is around. Cheers, Tony & Lindsey

Jul 30, 2012
hunter 456 jacksonville FL
We put seadeck on our 456 about 5 years ago . we love it and it is still looking great with no problems. We had a guy come out and digitized and cut all the pieces. It was easy to install. We are in Florida so the tropical weather isn't a problem.