scraping my 25' Seidelmann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2008
seidelmann 25' Chesapeake
Hi I am Dave and getting ready to scrap my 25' Seidelmann :cry: :cry: if you need any thing just let me know what you need. I have two set of sales for it all the rigging/ mast/ boom it's all here. I am in Chesapeake VA. 23325
Dave-

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2011
SouthCoast 22 Nebo lake James
Hey, Sorry to hear this, Do you have any extra pulleys or the sheet lines or drums ? Im rebuilding a 25 as we speak I live in NC

Mar 1, 2008
It's all intake at this time if you need it,, trade me something for it. Thanks Dave 757-472-6953

Dec 8, 2011
What kind of stuff would you like to trade ? I've got a 10,000 sq. foot woodworking shop , and what you you mean by Intake ?

Dec 8, 2011
Let me rephrase all that, Besides Restoring sailboats, we build Dulcimers and the Native flutes and do a lot of wood turning items.. and the such. Were located in the WNC Mountains, We bought out Broyhill and Henredon Furniture Mills, The local plants here when they went out, For the over stock unfinished Parts and subassemblies and Hardware, and wood. So we just made a huge family workshop and went into business doing what we all wanted to do.

Mar 1, 2008
Wow that's fantasist for and your entire Family. My family has bin in Hardware / roofing bez since the 1900s and in 1910 win we Incorporated.We did From family homes to Industrial .I was trying to say/say the boat is in-tax it's ass you were going out for day on the water the wooden rudder in the boat is bad/broken it has bin sitting for 3 years now.Give me a call any time 757-472-6953 Dave Miles

Jan 8, 2009
Lancer 30 Ontonagon, MI
Dave, I'm thinking of re-doing my electrical switch/fuse panel and could use yours as a replacement. Also, I would like a back-up alcohol or kerosene galley stove. I own a Lancer 30 on Lake Superior. My email: ni7x@hotmail.com

Thanks, Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.