Score of the day!

Aug 10, 2020
Catalina C25 3559 Rocky Mount
Local tech school shut down their marine mechanics class a couple years ago due to lsck of student interest. They did a surplus silent auction. I bought this sweet extra long shaft 9.9 merc four stroke for $265. I submitted my bid before Thanksgiving and had half forgotten about! I was thrilled to get the call.

Attachments

Aug 10, 2020
Catalina C25 3559 Rocky Mount

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
I wish they had something like that when I was in High School.

But, hey, it could have been worse. I walked, but it was mostly level, I had shoes, and it almost never snowed.

Tom J

Sep 30, 2008
Catalina 310 Quincy, MA
Local tech school shut down their marine mechanics class a couple years ago due to lsck of student interest. They did a surplus silent auction. I bought this sweet extra long shaft 9.9 merc four stroke for $265. I submitted my bid before Thanksgiving and had half forgotten about! I was thrilled to get the call.
Excellent score! I scored on a Yamaha 9.9 four stroke long shaft, years ago, but not as well as you did. My son was a member of the Yamaha motorcycle racing team, and once a year the Yamaha employees were allowed into the warehouse to purchase excess inventory. He nabbed the 9.9, brand new in the box, for less than half price.