Santana 21 design info needed

May 6, 2023
Santana Santana 21 Townsend
This is the attachment point for the boom that I have. I looked at the head of my mast and it is the same as the head of the mast you have. I have no use for this boom so maybe we can work something out to get it to you if you have not found one yet. The mast has something to be desired but maybe you can use parts off of it. I also have a swing rudder on mine which appears homemade but seems to work.

May 19, 2023
Santana 21 Portland, OR
I am in Portland, OR. I only need a boom. I was looking for info on the mast so I could find a correct boom for it.

May 19, 2023
Santana 21 Portland, OR
Since you appear to be from Georgia, I think the transport costs would be to large to be practical. Maybe through a freight company? Can you send me the length and approximate weight?

kcrr

Dec 28, 2023
santana 21 muskegon
Where are you located? When I bought my Santana 21 the man give me an extra mast and a boom. The two masks and two booms are not interchangeable. I believe the one that I am not using is what you are looking for.
Do you still have an extra mast/boom? Ours broke this past summer and we are devastated. Located in Michigan, let me know if we can work something out.
thanks!

Jul 7, 2022
Santana 21 Folsom Lake
Hello Santana 21 owners. I also have a Santana 21 that I've been working on and have a question about the mainsheet system. Does anyone have pictures of how the main sheet works? I have two blocks (one on the port and one on the starboard side) and it appears to be boom end sheeting in a triangle fashion. I also called the company and they don't have any records of the original system. If anyone has pictures or could describe how to set it up that would be great. I haven't been able to use the mainsheet yet and don't feel like installing a traveler. Thanks for any info!
Buck W.

LloydB

Jan 15, 2006
Macgregor 22 Silverton
Search the threads on this site for no traveler rig and you will find various examples of boom end rigging. The original rigging on your boat probably will depend on where it was originally purchased and how the rigging was originally presented from the sales floor. KISS is your automatic discount service in many situations.

Jul 7, 2022
Santana 21 Folsom Lake
Search the threads on this site for no traveler rig and you will find various examples of boom end rigging. The original rigging on your boat probably will depend on where it was originally purchased and how the rigging was originally presented from the sales floor. KISS is your automatic discount service in many situations.
Wow thank you so much for responding and for the information. I really appreciate it Lloyd!

Apr 23, 2024
Schock Santana 21 chicago
We have a 1972 Santana 21, too. Put it on the water last summer after a long time in storage. We have some of the info that came original with the boat.

• Helpful