Salon Table Finish

Jan 12, 2021
Beneteau 43 Kingston
Hi all,
We have a 2011 Beneteau 43 3-cabin model. Would anyone happen to know what finish Beneteau used on the salon table? I would like to freshen it up with a light sand and a coat of the same finish.
Thanks,
Rob

DougM

Jul 24, 2005
Beneteau 323 Manistee, MI
Scroll down a bit, I posted a reply on 12/23 with an attachment that had all of the information you may need.
This does seem to be a common question as Beneteau has had interior finish problems crop up in the past.

Jan 12, 2021
Beneteau 43 Kingston
Scroll down a bit, I posted a reply on 12/23 with an attachment that had all of the information you may need.
This does seem to be a common question as Beneteau has had interior finish problems crop up in the past.
Thanks Doug!
Rob

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
Hi all,
Would anyone happen to know what finish Beneteau used on the salon table? .
Thanks,
Rob
Beneteau recommends Mohawk laquer finish; however, I tried it on the wood companionway ladder. Results and longevity not good.
I would use minwax helmsman spray gloss polyurethane. Much nicer result and should be more durable.:)

Jan 12, 2021
Beneteau 43 Kingston
Beneteau recommends Mohawk laquer finish; however, I tried it on the wood companionway ladder. Results and longevity not good.
I would use minwax helmsman spray gloss polyurethane. Much nicer result and should be more durable.:)
Thanks for your suggestion!