salon table dimensions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Denny Guy

I have bought a Catalina 30 (1984) with traditional L shaped salon. It did not come with a salon table so I will have to make one. Does anyone know the dimensions of the Stock table that lays up against the bulkhead or can be dropped in to the slots for the bed? Better yet does anyone know where I can buy one? I live in Hawaii and the shipping is usuall cost prohibitive to buy things like this from the mainland but thought I would ask anyway. Thanks and Aloha Denny hadsap@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2005
Catalina 30 Banderas Bay, Mexico
It fits ...

The table rests on the edge of the teak trim on the forward face of the "L" in front of the sink and on the inboard face of the port settee. For width, measure the edge on the "L" and for length measure the edge of the port settee. To double check the width, the cushions that are the back of the settees should be the right length and width to make up the berth when the table is down. The back cushion forward of the sink and the long section of seat back on the port side should be the same length and width as the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.