Sake needs to meet other Yamahas

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pete Rose

My boat is lonely and can't find another Yamaha on the Columbia River.

Aug 3, 2005
- - Seattle
I suppose so.

Greetings, I haven't heard of anyone else on the Columbia, but there are plenty of Yamaha owners around up in Seattle-Vancouver area. As far as I can tell, there's no Yamaha Owners club, although from what I can tell, there are enough boats around to form one. I had a Y30 for 17 years, and never considered selling it until I found a Y-37. Took it out for a sail last night, and the sailing was great.

J

John

Sake needs company

Sorry, I can't help you. I have a Y-30 in Vancouver - original owner. Keep logging in here and help build the community. What year is your boat? Incidentally, my brother owns a 30' sailboat in Dublin, Ireland. It too is called Saki (different spelling). Then of course he's in the distillery business. Good luck.

P

Peter Rose

Thanks for your reply

Hi Bob, It would be nice if we could stay in touch. I have looked at a Y-37 in Nanaimo,BC. It was a very nice boat. I would like to get something larger than my 30. I am interested in a Sundowner Tug. I am newe at this Forum so I don't know if you will get my message or not. Have you bought the 37 yet?

P

Pete Rose

short message

uat a short note to confirm I got your reply. I often go to Vancouver, BC with my boat. It is a slow go up the coast but has its challenges. I didn't make it this year but hope to go next year if my boat doesn't sell. Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.