Sailmaker advice in Cocoa, Fla

Oct 2, 2008
Island Packet 31 Brunswick, Ga
After sailing a couple days on the open Atlantic from Jekyll to Cape Canaveral, I realized my sail handling gear needed upgrading. My whisker pole off my old boat was insufficient for handling the jib, and my main sail track was awkward and difficult to raise and lower the sail in any conditions. So we dashed into Ponce de Leon inlet and down the intercoastal ditch to settle into Cocoa, Florida for a month.

I looked around for Jeannie, of I dream of Jeannie to work some magic on my little boat but I guess she and Maj. Nelson have left. So I looked in the digital phone book and found a local rigor. His name is Scott Morgan and he is local business is sails by Morgan. I am interested in a strong track installed with new mainsail jacks, zippered sail cover that works with the lazy jacks., and a jib pole mounted on the mast with a handling system that includes a car that slides up and down and lines to handle the jib pole. I am not sure exactly what that rig is call but you guys will know what I mean I'm sure.

He seems like a nice guy. They make their own sails here. I was wondering if anyone else has worked with this company and what they thought about the quality and the work.

Thanks guys!
Keith