Sailing Magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2004
Oday 272LE Eagle Mountain Lake
Good Old Boat and Woodenboat

I do most of the work on my boats and these are both wonderful mag for advice and inspiration, Woodenboat is such a beautiful mag that it is worth buying if only for the photos.

Jun 5, 2004
Oday 272LE Eagle Mountain Lake
Good Old Boat and Woodenboat

I do most of the work on my boats and these are both wonderful mag for advice and inspiration, Woodenboat is such a beautiful mag that it is worth buying if only for the photos.

Jun 2, 2004
Several Catalinas C25/C320 USA
Good Old Boat

In addition to the great photos in Good Old Boat, it makes be glad I own a fiberglass boat!

Jun 2, 2004
Several Catalinas C25/C320 USA
Good Old Boat

In addition to the great photos in Good Old Boat, it makes be glad I own a fiberglass boat!

Jun 28, 2004
- - Melbourne,FL
GOB and L&A

Good Old Boat and Lats&Atts are the only two that I read. Sail is for the folks that have really deep pockets and refuse to cruise. Cruising World is one big commercial especially since Tom Neale has left.

Dec 3, 2003
Hunter Legend 37 Portsmouth, RI
Try 'em Out

Take a few months and try the different ones recommended in this post. Everybody sees/hears/reads things differently and you should form your own opinions. Some people like the national publication and some like regional. Personally, I read SAIL, CW and Offshore (Northeast, regional). Have fun doing it! :)

Dec 3, 2003
Hunter Legend 37 Portsmouth, RI
Try 'em Out

Take a few months and try the different ones recommended in this post. Everybody sees/hears/reads things differently and you should form your own opinions. Some people like the national publication and some like regional. Personally, I read SAIL, CW and Offshore (Northeast, regional). Have fun doing it! :)

me262

Jun 2, 2004
Neptune 24 canyon lake, tx
Great Article

I have an artical that appeared in Sail(?) this year. I scanned it to ssend to a buddy and it covers trailer sailors. Give me your e-mail and I'll send it to ya!

me262

Jun 2, 2004
Neptune 24 canyon lake, tx
Great Article

I have an artical that appeared in Sail(?) this year. I scanned it to ssend to a buddy and it covers trailer sailors. Give me your e-mail and I'll send it to ya!

J

John284

My email is John284@cox.net

me262 canyon lake, tx 12/23 at 03:13PM General_interest My email address: John284@cox.net

Status
Not open for further replies.