SailboatOwners canvas

Mar 5, 2021
C&C 27 MKV Olympia, WA
Hello,
Has anybody purchased canvas from this organization? I am looking at a new mainsail cover for my C&C and they seem to have a nice price. What are others experience?

Thanks.

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
I purchased a mainsail cover for my Hunter 31 from SBO. It was was good value for money. Recommend adding a few extra inches to each requested dimension so it is not super tight.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2004
Catalina 320 Dana Point
Three mainsail covers and 2 pedestal covers, one of the pedestal covers was too big but customer service was quick to rectify. They wear well, reasonable prices and good customer service should there be fitment problems. I sent photos and measurements to correct the one cover.

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Please keep in mind on-line sail cover makers rely on YOUR measurements. For that reason, if you have any concerns buy one from your local canvas shop who will make all the measurements and guarantee the fit, otherwise, if you find a good deal on-line like SBO go for it. Again, for a sail cover add some extra inches to make sure it fits loose.

May 12, 2004
Hunter Cherubini 30 New Port Richey
Had a mainsail cover built by SBO last year. They did a great job. Here's a pic I posted. You won't be disappointed.

Mar 5, 2021
C&C 27 MKV Olympia, WA
Thanks Roland. Looks like you have a zipper where it comes together at the mast? My current cover has a zipper and I like it.

May 12, 2004
Hunter Cherubini 30 New Port Richey
Yes, there is a zipper at the mast with a Velcro lined cover. The cover also has a wide Velcro patch to close it at the end of the boom. This is one heavy duty professionally made cover. Shoot them an email. They will get back to you about dimensions.