Sail Maker Recomendations For Genoa

Jul 4, 2015
Hunter 34 Menominee, MI; Sturgeon Bay WI
Hi;

Have an H34 and a quick question:
any recent experience and recommendations for ordering a new cruising jib?
Thanks in advance.
Ilan

Mar 29, 2017
Hunter 30t 9805 littlecreek
Nice boat. Best to go local even though most sail lofts send out a whole sail job they will be there for you later on for modifications and repair. Most lofts North. Ullman have people to come out and measure boat and check to see what u want. Bacon sails in Annapolis MD make a great sail. And ship fast if you know what you want.

Jul 4, 2015
Hunter 34 Menominee, MI; Sturgeon Bay WI
Nice boat. Best to go local even though most sail lofts send out a whole sail job they will be there for you later on for modifications and repair. Most lofts North. Ullman have people to come out and measure boat and check to see what u want. Bacon sails in Annapolis MD make a great sail. And ship fast if you know what you want.
Thanks. Ilan

Oct 24, 2010
Hunter 30 Everett, WA
We got our new Doyle sails right here from SBO. They are priced competitively and it supports the world's best sailing forum. It's also really nice to use new sails.

Ken

Apr 21, 2014
Hunter 356 Middle River, MD
Also would recommend a local sail loft as stated above they will come out and climb all over your boat, taking measurements and insuring that they will fit, I made sure the jib luff was as long as possible, got rope luff and also had lowered my boom to take care of a loose leach off of my old sails but this will be taken into account. Had North rep from Annapolis come to the boat just after the sailboat show and measure up and got a great fall deal. When the sails come in he will help raise them the first time to verify fit and even inspect them after the the first season under warranty.
Was contemplating SBO and other mail order lofts but the comfort level was not there.
Getting pulled this week but can't wait to try the new sails next spring.
Jeff

Oct 27, 2016
Seattle
And now a word from the sponsor...
Cabinet catch for many Hunters

These catches were common on Hunters from the Legend-era through today's Marlow-Hunters. We keep a large stock on hand for emergency shipments or just getting spares.
See the product