S2 6.8

May 22, 2017
S2 6.8 Pick City
Hoping to connect with other 6.8 owners or those that have sailed on them. I picked up the shoal draft version last summer and trying to learn all I can about them, best way is to sail of course, but I love reading and researching all i can on the subject. Thanks S2 sailors and have a great day!

Apr 26, 2015
S2 26 Mid On Trailer
Welcome Aboard. This forum has several 9.2 regulars and not many more. I'm starting to guess S2 owners are the independent type. Maybe they can repair everything on their on (own) or better yet, the boat is so well built there are no problems. Hopefully you can hookup with some 6.8 owners. I've had a lot of 8.0C questions answered by a fellow who posted a youtube video that I commented on and he got back with me Good Luck and go sailing. Summer is short on the Missouri in ND.

Aug 21, 2013
S2 exiter 6.8 Hibiscus Harbor Cayuga Lake
Hoping to connect with other 6.8 owners or those that have sailed on them. I picked up the shoal draft version last summer and trying to learn all I can about them, best way is to sail of course, but I love reading and researching all i can on the subject. Thanks S2 sailors and have a great day!

Aug 21, 2013
Hi, I Have been sailing one for 5 years. Great boat to learn on. If you have any specific questions give a yell. Whats your hull number. I'm trying to start a registry of 6.8's. Welcome to the club. Sincerely Bob

May 22, 2017
S2 6.8 Pick City
Hey thanks for the reply Bob. Hull number 001. Just got back from a sunset sail, first of the year. Do you have the standard shoal keel or the exciter version with swing keel? Thanks

Aug 21, 2013
Hi Prairie, We have the Shoal keel and no Kitchenette. Still working on ours. hope to drop her in in the next week or so.