S2 11.0 head sink faucet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
Does anybody have any idea who makes the head faucet with the diverter for a shower? I need to replace mine. I don't need the exact model but do need a 4" faucet with the shower diverter. Any ideas? My diverter doesn't work

Sep 15, 2009
S2 9.2a Fairhope Al
Mark contact the west marine store in Mobile Ala they have about 20 of them on close out for 3.99 each...the store is on Airport Blvd mobil ala...

regards

woody

ps it is the exact one from S2

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
Mark contact the west marine store in Mobile Ala they have about 20 of them on close out for 3.99 each...the store is on Airport Blvd mobil ala...

regards

woody

ps it is the exact one from S2
no luck Woodster. He had no idea what I was talking about. Tx anyway. Worth a try!:cry:

Jtoben

Jan 14, 2011
S2 11.0a Holland, MI
We just installed the Whale faucet on the link provided. It was pretty costly, about $140 but so far we are very happy with it.

Apr 27, 2011
S2 9.2A Newport News, VA
I like ours, and may put one in the galley eventually. The only problem I've had is the fitting to the handset worked loose and, not surprisingly, I kept losing water pressure! Tightening it sufficiently seems to restrict its pivoting, but that hasn't proved to be an issue.

Glad you like it.

John

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
I was at the boat today and had a few beers with the "guys". After, I started messing with the current faucet and there is a circular part that is proud to the end of the faucet that the diverter stem goes through. I wondered what a pair of pliars would do here. I gripped it and it turned. It screwed out and the diverter assembly pulled out. At the end was a small pulley shaped wheel. Aha!!! An o-ring used to be here...Snapped a pix of the faucet and will email to a couple of mfgrs to see if they can identify and maybe supply an o-ring. Also the local Ace Hardware has an excellent assortment of O-rings. I'm probably going to have to lube it a bit to reassemble. Any idea of a potable water lube for o-rings? Amazing what a few beers will do.......No offence to the RVrs etc but the faucets I find are cheap and I'm going to try fix this one....

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
8mm O-ring does it. You have to stuff it through the hole at the end though. I also saw circular marks on the body near the spigot so I turned the spigot thinking it would screw off. NOT. But it does turn. So now there is a leak where the spigot joins the body. going to try and inject some epoxy and see what happens....

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
laid in some west epoxy and so far it's working. can't even tell there's epoxy there unless you put a mirror under it. But who looks there.

Status
Not open for further replies.