rub rail insert

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm2347

Oct 21, 2008
oday 222 niagara
Does anyone have 2 feet of black rub rail insert used on an Oday 222??

Thank you

Mike

Jan 24, 2005
Oday 222 Dighton, Ma.
Mike,
Usually, the black rubber that fits into the molding is one complete piece that starts at the stern and butts up at the stern. I think that D & R Marine sells it in 60' lengths but he may have pieces of it at his store that he could sell to you. http://www.drmarine.com/categories.asp Give him a call.
Joe

mm2347

Oct 21, 2008
oday 222 niagara
thankyou for replying. I'm short 2 feet of the insert on a repair and can only find full lengths. Unfortionaly I'v throwen away leftovers in the past and hoped someone had 2 feet to sell. New or used will work
Mike

Jun 16, 2004
- - plymouth, mn
I am replacing all of my Rub Rail and that includes the Rubber insert, I have 50+ feet of the old insert, (its not in bad shape) and I will probably have some left of the new stuff when I'm done replacing mine. Does this help you? Let me know, like I said the old insert I took out is in good shape, the only reason I'm replacing it is becasue the PVC Rail that holds it is an Eyesore.

D

Dakartimm 25 Oday

I have 6 feet or so .Which style do you need ? The original ,I think came out over the white and the new sits inside

Status
Not open for further replies.