Rub Rail Insert Available for Cal 3-30

Jun 30, 2014
Cal 3-30 Annapolis
Rub Rail insert available for Cal 3-30 and other Jensen Marine rubber rails are direct from manufacturer WEFCO Rubber Manufacturing 21000 Osborne Street Unit2 Canoga Park, CA tel 818.886-8872. www.wefcorubber.com. I waited several years to order mine and I very happy.

Oct 23, 2012
Cal 27 Pop Top Beaver Lake, Arkansas
We are looking for a new rub rail for our Cal 27 pop top and I ran across wefco's website as well. You mention you're happy with the result...are things still holding up well? Our other quotes are around $350 for the 61 feet we need so hoping we may be able to get a bit cheaper directly from the manufacturer.

Any insite would be greatly appreciated!

Jun 30, 2014
Cal 3-30 Annapolis
We are looking for a new rub rail for our Cal 27 pop top and I ran across wefco's website as well. You mention you're happy with the result...are things still holding up well? Our other quotes are around $350 for the 61 feet we need so hoping we may be able to get a bit cheaper directly from the manufacturer.

It is great worth every penny. Man up and write the check. Never heard a guy complain about the price of his airplane parts especially when he couldn't even work it.

Jun 30, 2014
Cal 3-30 Annapolis

It is great worth every penny. Man up and write the check. Never heard a guy complain about the price of his airplane parts especially when he couldn't even work on it.