rOnDAYvous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2008
Oday 34 Noank, CT
I've been hearing about this thing. As a new O'day owner, is this something I should know about? What is it and where?

Jun 2, 2004
Oday 35 Staten Island, NY
rOnDAYvous!

I've been hearing about this thing. As a new O'day owner, is this something I should know about? What is it and where?
Hey there, Heinz. You've been hearing correctly, and yes, it's something you should (and will) know about. At this point, all that's certain is that it will be held in mid-July, somewhere in the greater New York area. Other than that, I highly recommend that you join the party (and bring any other O'day owners that you know of). One of our rOnDAYvous veterans, Bill Coxe, is also a New London sailor. Well, at least he used to be. He and his wife Patty are now based in New Bern, NC, but I believe he still has a dockominium in New London for his Oday 40.

Information on the site of the 20009 rOnDAYvous will probably be finalized right after the first of the year, and will be posted here and on other relevant web sites. It'll also be sent out to those on the rOnDAYvous e-mail list (which you're already on, thanks to the Renegade Cruisers b-board).

Merry Christmas, matey!

Capn. Pete
s/v EmmieLou (O-322)
Little Silver, NJ

Oct 21, 2005
Oday 26 Indian Cove, Guilford, CT LIS
Re: rOnDAYvous!

Even though I love Winter, I can't wait to get on the boat again! Talk of the rOnDAYvous is good talk to be hearing. Can't wait!
Merry Christmas to all!
The Bartlett's

Nov 11, 2008
Oday 34 Noank, CT
Thanks Capn Pete!

I look forward to it!

No, I hate winter's cold. If snow was 60 degrees I would love it.

Jan 22, 2007
Oday 23 Cedar Creek Marina Bayville NJ
Merry Christmas my fellow rOnDAYvouers

Health, peace and prospertiy to you all in 2009. It was verry nice meeting all of you last year. One of the floatilla pictures has made our Christmas card this year. The Maat Family.

RAD

Jun 3, 2004
Catalina 30 Bay Shore, N.Y.
Scott

:pix:
Post the Christmas Pic
I had taken some pictures from the Chelsea launch as the flotilla was arriving and I cannot for the life of me find these pictures.

Nov 11, 2008
Oday 34 Noank, CT
Does anyone raft up? Can someone tell me about what happened last year, or is it a secret? :)

Oct 21, 2005
No Secret. We sailed to Chelsea Yacht Club on Friday, had a get together pot luck Friday evening. Saturday was a day for hanging out, sailing on the Hudson, visiting, checking out each others boats, eating and drinking. Sat evening there was a BBQ and entertainment by the SOS band. Oh, did I mention having a drink of two. Sunday depart. Send Capn Pete an e-mail and maybe you could get back issues of the rOnDAYvous newsletter. Or maybe you might have to wait for this years edition.
I don't know RAD, buy suddenly I am thinking July.

Oct 21, 2005
For an insight into past rOnDAYvous search "rOnDAYvous" and you will come up with threads that mention past events. There are many. After looking though them, it looks like the fire is being stoked a few weeks early this year.

M

moonstruck

greetings from Moonstruck Dennis G

Yes, we did finally get you guyas to come to Chelsea. I am really comming next year

Jan 22, 2008
Oday 22 Chelsea (Poughkeepsie) NY
Moonstruck Dennis G

Hi! Dennis G from Chelsea has just registered . Now I am official. When do we pick the next rHondayvous. We bought a camper so we may come in the wheeled yacht.

Jun 2, 2004
Back issues

Does anyone raft up? Can someone tell me about what happened last year, or is it a secret? :)
Heinz,

Send me your e-address (send it to pooby_99 at yahoo dot com) and I'll provide some back issues of the e-newsletter "The rOnDAYvous Report." Hopefully it'll stoke the fire.

Capn Pete
s/v EmmieLou (O-322)
Little Silver, NJ

Jun 2, 2004
Duhhh...

I just remembered -- you already sent me the e-address, and I have it on file with the rest of the rOnDAYvous mailing list. Back issues will be sent your way post-haste.

Capn Pete
s/v EmmieLou (O-322)
Little Silver, NJ

RAD

Jun 3, 2004
Catalina 30 Bay Shore, N.Y.
rOnDAYvous

Happy New Year!!!!!
Its time to start talking about rOnDAYvous
Who,What,Where? :confused:
Capn Pete? Mike? :stirthepot:

Jun 2, 2004
Yep, it's about that time

Happy New Year!!!!!
Its time to start talking about rOnDAYvous
Who,What,Where? :confused:
Capn Pete? Mike? :stirthepot:
I'll send off a gang email to previous (and prospective) attendees -- those who are already on my list, asking for ideas. A few are already in play (Great South Bay, anyone?) but I'd like to get about 3-5 possible sites under consideration and then make a decision in the next couple weeks.

Suggestions, anyone?

Capn Pete
s/v EmmieLou (O-322)
Little Silver, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.