Replacing Hunter 23.5 Windshield

May 28, 2016
Hunter 23.5 Lake Nockamixon
Over the winter I purchased a replacement forward windshield through the Hunter website anticipating it as a spring project. Unfortunately a major knee injury delayed everything this season. I am ready now to tackle it and I am asking for advice for the removal, prep and installation process. I received the exact size bit to drill the screw holes and the recommended sealer/caulk through the site as well. Any advice would be appreciated before I begin. Thanks!

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Hey Chris;

A lot on this subject but send me a private message with phone number and i will call and advise particularly with screw holes

I will call Monday evening

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
On the H26 site here you can find a destined PDF on the subject. I can send the link later but I’m on my phone right now

Aug 5, 2005
- - Laurel, Ms
I would appreciate it if this was documented for future reference. I may have to do this in the future for my windshield is cracked in the upper corners, but its not leaking now so not going to fool with it yet....

May 28, 2016
Hunter 23.5 Lake Nockamixon
I have a slight leak in the one corner. I stopped it temporarily with window sealant.
The window is worn, so I decided to replace it rather than reseat it. I am debating since it’s not urgent and my season is cut short already to do it in the fall. I’ll talk to Dave and see what’s involved. I’ll keep you posted.

Sep 17, 2018
Hunter 23.5 Charleston, SC
I have a slight leak in the one corner. I stopped it temporarily with window sealant.
The window is worn, so I decided to replace it rather than reseat it. I am debating since it’s not urgent and my season is cut short already to do it in the fall. I’ll talk to Dave and see what’s involved. I’ll keep you posted.
Sounds like a winter project to me :)
-Z