Replacement window seals

Mar 3, 2020
C and C yachts 24 Niceville
New here so let me know if this has already been answered. I’m replacing the windows on my c and c 24 and I’m having trouble finding the outside replacement seals for the aluminum frame (Glazing?) Does anyone know where I might be able to find them?
D3B47B38-E243-4080-AACE-ACF8805FE75D.jpeg

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Taco Marine has a variety of vinyl seal material. I would check out their website.

Go to a local Ships Chandler or boat yard near you and ask to see samples. They often have a box or ring of sample material that you can try and match to your aged piece.

I lucked out and found a Canadian company that makes a product which turned out to be unique to my boat portals, by observing a similar window at a boat show. Look for similar ports on new boats that use a similar seal then call the manufacture.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
I have come to call Joe here at the SBO store anytime I can't find a hard-to-find part. He has been fantastic at locating parts for me and SBO's price is always in the right ball park.

I have to financial affiliation with SBO. Just a happy customer.

Alec

Sep 23, 2005
Catalina 28mkII Bohemia River, MD
New here so let me know if this has already been answered. I’m replacing the windows on my c and c 24 and I’m having trouble finding the outside replacement seals for the aluminum frame (Glazing?) Does anyone know where I might be able to find them?View attachment 175635
I found some for my C&C 27 at a hardware store that they used when reglazing storm door windows. Worked perfectly. I also found that drilling a couple of small drain holes on the outside of the aluminum window frame stopped all leaking.

May 7, 2012
Hunter e33 Maple Bay, BC
ew here so let me know if this has already been answered. I’m replacing the windows on my c and c 24 and I’m having trouble finding the outside replacement seals for the aluminum frame (Glazing?) Does anyone know where I might be able to find them?
I am hard pressed to recommend the owner of this store; but, if he has what you need and you massage his ego OR better yet deal with another of his staff then your problem maybe solved.

Holland Marine - Catalog

Good luck

May 7, 2012
Hunter e33 Maple Bay, BC
I knew what I was getting into when I attempted to purchase a J Prop from him that he had for sale on his website for at least 5 years. Google reviews showed that “Ya either love him or hate him.” After 5 months of frustration, I fall into the latter. On the other hand, a neighbour has had great success sourcing hull parts for his C&C 27.