Replacement Toilet for a 2002 Wilcox Crittenden Headmate 1460 Marine Toilet.

Oct 18, 2020
Corsair 31AC 31' Aft Cockpit Honokohau,HI
Anyone know of a newer replacement toilet that would fit without modification of the Bowl Gasket, and waste arm. Cannot find parts to repair.

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
I believe Raritan makes one that has the same bolt pattern with the same pump as the popular PH II.

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
The Raritan PH SuperFlush Raritan PH SuperFlush is the current version of Raritan's tried and true PH II toilet, and has been the top rated manual toilet ever since Raritan introduced it in 1983. I've only been able to find one retailer who offers the "conversion" (everything but the bowl seat and lid--and yes, your bowl WILL fit it!)...their price is pretty reasonable Hopkins Carter Raritan PH Super Flush Conversion Kit. And there's good chance that the mounting bolt pattern will also be a match, but it's not a big deal to drill one or two new holes and fill the unused ones.

--Peggie

Jul 5, 2011
Oday 28 Madison, CT
What she said. These Raritans are bullet proof if you give them a minimum of care. I replaced a WC like yours...the entire unit. Not that expensive, but either way you are way ahead with the Raritan.

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
There's not that much difference in the price of a complete toilet vs the "conversion"...but there can be a big difference in the shipping cost without the bowl 'cuz toilet bowls are HEAVY.

--Peggie

Jul 5, 2011
Oday 28 Madison, CT
Good point. Unless shipper has a free freight over X$ policy of course or he goes somewhere and just picks up.