Replacement Strut 1991 Beneteau Moorings 38'

Nov 12, 2020
Beneteau 38 Moorings Dana Point
I'm having my boat pulled out tomorrow to have the strut replaced after fouling my prop with a crab pot/buoy and cracking the strut where it attaches to the hull. Can't believe I did this after all these years avoiding these menaces! Any idea where I can go to input my hull number and get the parts list for my boat? I know it will be difficult to get this old part.

Attachments

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 34 Alameda CA
I replaced my strut last year. I bought the new one right here at the SBO store. It even came with a new Cutless bearing installed.

Nov 12, 2020
Beneteau 38 Moorings Dana Point
I replaced my strut last year. I bought the new one right here at the SBO store. It even came with a new Cutless bearing installed.
I went into the store and put in "strut" with no answers. How did you get the right strut for your boat? Can you share the link with me? Very much appreciated.

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 34 Alameda CA
I went into the store and put in "strut" with no answers. How did you get the right strut for your boat? Can you share the link with me? Very much appreciated.
Good question. I just went in and couldn't find it again either with search. I found my order history and there was the reference to my Hunter 34 strut. I see in the Store there is a Help tab where you can contact customer service. Maybe Bly can help you. She sent me an email when my strut order was delayed. Good luck.

NYSail

Jan 6, 2006
Beneteau 423 Mt. Sinai, NY
Also consider beneteau parts store online. They still carry many parts for older models..... go to archives and choose your model number.

Greg